Administration, Sales and Marketing Support
Location : Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Nett Technologies Inc., a leading manufacturer of engine emission control systems has an immediate opening for an Administration, Sales and Marketing Support position. The company designs and manufactures a full range of exhaust after-treatment emission control products for OE and aftermarket diesel, LPG, gasoline and natural gas engines. Our recognized entrepreneurial business approach cultivates a collaborative work environment that supports and strengthens our world-wide market reputation for quality products and timely innovative solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties including handing telephone calls, visitors, mail and general office administration
- Represent the company in a professional and pleasant manner
- Provide administrative support for management and senior staff
- Manage and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Basic accounting including shipping coordination, invoicing and some vendor interaction
- Coordinate travel arrangements for business trips
- Sales and marketing support duties including participation in departmental meetings, creation and maintenance of promotional materials, social media updates, etc.
- Participation in advertising campaigns, presentations and press releases, etc.
- Tradeshow preparation and coordination
Qualifications and Experience:
- Administrative / reception / sales / marketing experience in a corporate environment
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated competency with accounting software
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with high integrity, proactive and a self-starter
- Solid time management, organizational and planning skills
- Team player with great interpersonal abilities
- Adept at multitasking and meeting demanding schedules
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Work experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Experience with graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator
- Sales / Marketing creativity
- 2 years administration experience
- 1-2 years sales / marketing exposure
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Nett Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.