Export Sales Manager
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Nett Technologies Inc., is an innovative company located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) that specializes in the development, design and manufacture of exhaust emission control solutions for compression and spark-ignited engines for both the OEM and retrofit markets. Sold and supported globally, Nett Technologies sells emission control solutions for use in the construction, mining, material handling, power generation, utility, and marine industries. Encompassing the energy, spirit and innovative ideas of our employees, we are committed to developing products and services that better the environment in which we live.
We are currently seeking an Export Sales Manager who has both technical ability and sales drive. Someone who prides themselves on being able to connect customer needs to superior service and exceptional product knowledge. If you are qualified and looking for an opportunity to create value, grow with our rapidly expanding company and share your expertise, please apply.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Seek out, identify and evaluate qualified distributors, OEM’s and large user groups within assigned regions located outside of North America.
- Present and sell company products to targeted leads and established clients within assigned regions.
- Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organization.
- Follow up on qualified leads, inquiries and business referrals resulting from website hits and field development activities.
- Prepare professional business proposals, presentations and sales agreement documents.
- Develop sound understanding of products, market applications and regulations related to the Company’s product line.
- Communicate new products, applications, service opportunities, competitive information and other related observations to appropriate company staff and management.
- Manage the movement of products/equipment/materials in and out of the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with relevant local, national and international laws and processes.
- Communicate with export, import and related authorities, as well as customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, as necessary to ensure efficient and positive relations, support and activities.
- Anticipate, research and report on future changes in import/export laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of the department's own strategy, resources and procedures.Negotiate contracts for sales/purchases and manage renewals, reviewing contracts as required to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business and Marketing or relevant technical discipline with minimum 5 years working experience in handling export sales.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information effectively and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Strongly results-oriented, self-starter, persistent and self-motivated.
- Mechanical aptitude and logical approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Able to work in a fast paced, adaptable environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Nett Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.