Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Nett Technologies Inc., a leading manufacturer of engine emission control systems has an immediate opening for a Project Manager/Engineer. The company designs and manufactures a full range of exhaust after-treatment emission control products for OE and aftermarket diesel, LPG, gasoline and natural gas engines. Our recognized entrepreneurial business approach cultivates a collaborative work environment that supports and strengthens our market reputation for quality products and timely innovative solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide complete project co-ordination, working closely with design, manufacturing, product testing and plant management
- Acquire proficient knowledge of the company’s products and current regulatory guidelines
- Plan and manage new product development programs from conceptual design stage to production release
- Support engineering and sales staff with a solid understanding of products and customer requirements
- Network with industry and regulatory officials, maintaining the company’s reputation in the market
- Proficient English communication, technical writing, and presentation skills, highly motivated and self-directed, able to work with minimal supervision
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong communication, organization, presentation and project management skills
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid project management track record
- Detail orientated, self starter and a team player
- Strong mechanical aptitude with hands-on experience
- Able to travel to the U.S.
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Good understanding of internal combustion engine principles of operation
- Exposure to and knowledge of exhaust emission control product manufacturing
- Exposure to and knowledge of process and manufacturing automation
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Nett Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.