R&D / Application Engineer
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada - near Toronto Pearson International Airport
Nett Technologies Inc. is looking for an energetic, motivated and career-minded R&D / Application Engineer. The position will employ a range of engineering skills related to internal combustion engines and emission control products applied in processes to design and shape new products for a variety of applications. Balancing innovative engineering design, functional and regulatory requirements - products will be designed to provide innovative solutions and improvements within the market segment, raising awareness of company offerings.
The role demands an in-depth knowledge and understanding of internal combustion engines, emissions, test procedures, materials, production processes, market research and commercial awareness.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or similar transferable fields
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in engine testing techniques, procedures, protocols and/or related product development
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink, Labview data acquisition or similar programs
- Knowledge of EPA/California ARB engine emission regulations
- Excellent time management, project documentation and reporting skills
- Good problem solving, judgment and decision making skills - results focused
- Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills
- Mechanically adept and hands-on, creative and an innovative thinker
- Proficient with computers and engineering tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execution of product development and engine test programs including EPA/California ARB product and engine verifications/certifications
- Development, issuance and/or approval of final test reports with recommendations
- Management of engine test cells at highest level of operations and capabilities
- Hands-on participation in product development from conceptual and initial design stages through testing phases to production release
- Provide technical support to business development segment, with ability to accurately quote products and interact with customers as required
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Nett Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Nett Technologies Inc., offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.