Location : Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (Hwy 401/403/410 Area)
Nett Technologies Inc., is seeking an energetic, motivated, career-minded R&D/Application Engineer. The position will employ a range of engineering skills related to internal combustion engines and emission control products applied in processes to design and shape new products for various applications. Balancing innovative engineering design, functional and regulatory requirements and customer interactions, the role demands an in-depth knowledge and understanding of internal combustion engines, emissions, test procedures, materials, production processes, market research and commercial awareness with B2B and B2C interaction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc, MSc or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or similar transferable fields
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in engine testing techniques, procedures, protocols and/or related product development and/or experience in NPI (New Product Introduction) roles
- Knowledge of EPA/California ARB engine emission regulations
- Excellent time management, project documentation and reporting skills
- Good problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills - results focused
- Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills
- Mechanically adept and hands-on, a creative and an innovative thinker
- Proficient with computers and engineering tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working in the capacity of Product Development and Application Engineering
- Interaction with Design, Test and Manufacturing Engineers
- Plan and execution of new products (NPI) from development, engine test programs including EPA/California ARB product and engine verifications/certifications to a commercial launch
- Provide effective project management, technical reports and documentation
- Acquire a proficient knowledge of current government regulatory guidelines and test requirements
- Integration of existing products into new applications
- Provide technical support to the business development segment, with the ability to accurately quote products and interact with customers as required
Nett Technologies Inc., offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. If you are ready to make a significant impact in the engine exhaust emissions and sound attenuation industries while working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we invite you to apply. Join our team and be a part of the solution to a cleaner, quieter future.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or references to [email protected]. Please include "R&D/Application Engineer" in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nett Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive and supportive work environment for all employees. We welcome applications from people with disabilities – accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.