Shipper & Receiver
Location : Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (Hwy 401/403/410 Area)
About Nett: Nett Technologies Inc., a leading manufacturer of engine emission control systems has an immediate opening for a Shipper & Receiver. The company designs and manufactures a full range of exhaust after-treatment emission control products for OE and aftermarket diesel, LPG, gasoline and natural gas engines. Our recognized entrepreneurial business approach cultivates a collaborative work environment that supports and strengthens our market reputation for quality products and timely innovative solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Production Staff to ensure Shipping Schedule is being followed and work orders are completed in a timely manner
- Determine method of shipment, schedule couriers, maintain shipping records including tracking and shipping history information
- Prepare customs invoices, packing slips and other shipping documents
- Standard Shipping & Receiving duties including verification of items received with a corresponding purchase order
- Loading and unloading products utilizing available pallet jacks, forklifts etc.
- Assemble skids and/or crates, pack goods to be shipped, and prepare identifying information
- Other duties/tasks related to Shipping/Receiving as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Shipping and Receiving required
- Experience in Manufacturing, more specifically with companies in the metal manufacturing components industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in driving a warehouse forklift
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Assertive personality with strong self-discipline and sense of urgency
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Nett Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.