Technical Sales Representative
Location : Mississauga, Ontario, Canada - Hwy 401/403/410 Area
Nett Technologies Inc. is an innovative company located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) that specializes in the development, design and manufacture of exhaust emission control solutions for compression and spark-ignited engines for both the OEM and retrofit markets. Sold and supported globally, Nett Technologies sells emission control solutions for use in the construction, mining, material handling, power generation, utility, and marine industries. Encompassing the energy, spirit and innovative ideas of our employees, we are committed to developing products and services that better the environment in which we live.
We are currently seeking a Technical Sales Representative who has both technical ability, project coordination and sales drive. Someone who prides themselves on being able to connect customer needs to superior service and exceptional product knowledge. If you are qualified and looking for an opportunity to create value, grow with our rapidly expanding company and share your expertise, please apply.
Primary Job Function: To work with, and support, the Business Development team and to aid in developing profit driven proposals and quotations for the sale of engine emissions and acoustical noise suppression services and products.
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between clients and appropriate internal departments to ensure accurate and timely response to inquiries
- Evaluate customer needs and promote Nett Technologies products
- Issue quotations, ensuring proper scope and competitive pricing is obtained by reviewing drawings and specifications
- Follow up and negotiate with customers on quotations to convert to orders
- Write up orders to ensure proper scope, description, design and construction is presented so that approval is achieved the first time
- Maintain and manage sales quoting schedule to ensure resources are being optimized
- Develop relationships with customers by providing the highest level of proactive customer service
- Consult with clients after-sale to bring their satisfaction to the highest levels by providing technical support in an efficient and effective manner
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary education and/or 1-3+ years relevant experience in inside or outside sales in a technical field
- Mechanical aptitude, strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and specifications
- Excellent customer service attitude and delivery
- Able to build strong relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, adaptable environment
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills in Outlook, Excel and Word
Additional Preferred Competencies:
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: forklift, construction equipment, gen-set, mining, diesel/LPG engines, automotive, exhaust systems, sheet metal, manufacturing
- Understanding of engine exhaust emissions control systems
- Exposure to manufacturing and B2B support processes
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Nett Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.