Senior R&D Engineer / R&D Manager
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Nett Technologies Inc. is looking for an energetic, motivated and career-minded Senior R&D Engineer / R&D Manager responsible for research and development projects designed to improve our current products and pave the way for new products. The position will employ a range of engineering skills related to internal combustion engines and emission control products applied in processes to design and shape new products for a variety of applications. Balancing innovative engineering design, functional and regulatory requirements, products will be designed to provide innovative solutions and improvements within the market segment, raising awareness of company offerings.
The role demands an in-depth knowledge and understanding of internal combustion engines, emissions, test procedures, materials, production processes, market research and commercial awareness. The current opening will start with or lead to a management position depending on natural leadership skills, level of experience and core competencies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Mechanical Electrical Engineering or similar transferable fields
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in engine testing techniques, procedures, protocols and/or related product development with a minimum 2 years of leading or managerial responsibilities
- Knowledge of EPA/California ARB engine emission regulations
- Excellent time management, project documentation and reporting skills
- Good problem solving, judgment and decision making skills - results focused
- Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills
- Mechanically adept and hands-on, creative and an innovative thinker
- Proficient with computers and engineering tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execution of product development and engine test programs including EPA/California ARB product and engine verifications/certifications
- Staff management, laws, rules and regulations enforcement
- Development, issuance and/or approval of final test reports with recommendations
- Management of engine test cells at the highest level of operations and capabilities
- Participation in new product development programs from conceptual and initial design stages to production release
- Participation in annual R&D expense and capital budget planning and execution
Nett Technologies Inc., offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
To Apply: Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Nett Technologies Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.